What's new

CVS Twin Blade Pivot Plus Razor

Looks like Dorco disposable to me.
I like to shave in the shower and often don't have time to relax and enjoy a shave with my better tools. However, with this razor I feel I make no compromise at all in comfort or quality of my shave. In fact, if I take some time I can easily get as good or better from one of these as I can from any of my other razors.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The blades are made in Korea, the only clue as to who makes them. They are consistently sharp and very smooth. But there is something about the shape of the head and the way it pivots that makes this thing shave like nothing else.

With a thick, good-quality lather (like Moos or Musgo) it feels like the blades pull down close to my face---almost like they are sucked down to the skin. This face-hugging sensation is one I don't get with any other razor. It is comfortable and very effective...I can't believe how smooth I am after just one pass.

I can also work fast and somewhat mindlessly with this razor---I don't think it has ever cut me significantly.

For disposable, these are special. I can't find them anywhere else but CVS, where they normally sell for $.99 for 3. Sometimes buy 1, get one 50% off.

NOTE: CVS sells several "Twin Blade" razors that pivot. These are longer with a green or blue rubber strip on the handle. The others look more like Good News razors and, in my opinion, are not the same, or as good.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Balance
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)