What's new

Cussons Imperial Leather

Where are you getting this stuff from? Is it NOS? I had a really old bottle of it that I used up, but didn't think they made it any more.
This is a nice aftershave. The scent reminds me of Proraso splash a lot (but not as much menthol kick). Seemed to fight razor burn OK although it does have a bit of a sting due to the alcohol content. Any little nicks and weepers I had seemed to stop after applying it. Not a bad product that is easily obtainable. I paid $6.95 for a 100ml bottle. I really like the scent and will definitely be buying it again.

For reference, the ingredients are as follows: Alcohol Denat, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Menthol, CI 19140
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
1.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
The 1950's adds declare that "Cussons Imperial Leather is the choice of men of fame and men of promise. It is the choice of men of good taste.”

This stuff rules!

View attachment 64756

Basenotes said:
Top Notes
Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon .

Middle Notes
Geranium, Fern, Cedarwood, Patchouli .

Base Notes
Vanilla, Moss, Musk, Tonka, Amber.

The scent is great, clean and fresh, and it works a charm. It leaves the face a little dry, but thats not a major problem.

I love the look of the bottle too, its a little hip flask shape, very subtle with the lable part of the bottle, and not at all garish like the cardboard box it comes in.

I will never be without this, im already on my second bottle.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)