What's new

Creed Tabarome Millesime

I find this cologne to be very strong with ginger, and not sweet but HOT like a shot of ginger juice to the eyeball. I like it, but find that I can only wear it when it is cold outside. And it hangs around, great staying power. i do find it a bit monotone but it is a great note:thumbup1:
I got a vial when I ordered a different Creed.

I would buy this, but Aventus is higher on SWMBO's priority list. I hope to eventually snag a bottle.

I find nothing objectionable about the scent. On the contrary, it smells great to me. I like the sandalwood/ginger combo. It has a nice, clean and fresh quality that, I'm guessing, can be attributed to the ambergris.

I'm not picking up any "tobacco" and only a fleeting glimpse of a "leather" or something that reminds me of leather.

All in all a seriously masculine scent that persists, but stays fairly close.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
1.00 star(s)
One the biggest issues with this scent that I can tell is they named it "Tabarome" and it can't can compete with its older "brother." (Very little can).

It's a fine scent in its own right. A fairly simple combo of citrus, ginger and tobacco. It's definitely got the Creed "vibe" to it that runs through many of their scents.

I find it have good projection and sillage. Fairly long lasting on me.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Tangerine
Middle Notes: Ginger
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Patchouli, ambergris Tobacco, leather

This one disappointed me. It smells very different on my arm than the card. On my skin the tobacco & leather overpower the bergamot citrus and the ginger as well. It's like a moldy tobacco box with rotten ginger left over from a sushi meal inside. Smokers would like it but not for me. To me (of course YMMV) this is the worst one and is slightly turning my stomach. Maybe if I could smell the citrus more it wouldn't be so bad. Nothing like testing on your skin.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)