What's new

Creed Royal Delight

Top Notes: Tangerine, bergamot
Middle Notes: Jasmine, violet
Base Notes: Ambergris and leather

This is an interesting one. I noticed first the violet and leather. It reminded me of Green Irish Tweed a little (due to the violet middle note). After a while the violet strengthens into a flowery grape smell with the jasmine. The bergamot is in the background and fades pretty quickly. The tangerine stays for a while to sweeten up the violet and jasmine. It stays like this for a long time and for some people it will be too strong and cloying. I like it but I find Green Irish Tweed to be a more balanced fragrance. Some people will be in heaven with this scent. I wouldn't wear it to work and that makes it a weekend or evening scent. Women can definitely wear this. The only thing keeping this from being completely feminine is the leather. It's definitely well made but I doubt it could be used everyday. I'm on the fence on this one. If you do buy it you probably won't need more than one spray. The longevity and sillage is incredible. As it dries down you get more ambergris than leather. DO NOT BLIND BUY THIS ONE. :blush:
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)