What's new

Creed Bois de Santal

Item Description

Top Notes: Greens, orange, lemon
Middle: Sandalwood
Base: Tonka bean, vanilla

It starts off with sharp alcohol smell and greens (a little bit like Tabarome Millesime which I don't like but with citrus instead of ginger which I like better). The greens overpower the citrus but as it dries down you get a nice sandalwood with vanilla to sweeten it. To me this beats Tabarome Millesime hands down. This is also better than original santal which is too sickly sweet but this is more balanced and almost spicy sweet sandalwood. The smell improves with time. The scent is long lasting and powerful. I don't think I would need too many sprays with it. This is also discontinued. I think there is a mostly full bottle of it on BST if you want otherwise you'll have to find someone to decant it for you or take your chances with ebay. If you like vanilla and sandalwood this is the ticket but what's funny is that you'll have to wait a good hour for it to show up after the greens die down. The character of this fragrance really changes. If you like Trumper's Sandalwood shaving cream, just add some vanilla and that's how it dries down.

Latest reviews

Top Notes: Greens, orange, lemon
Middle: Sandalwood
Base: Tonka bean, vanilla

It starts off with sharp alcohol smell and greens (a little bit like Tabarome Millesime which I don't like but with citrus instead of ginger which I like better). The greens overpower the citrus but as it dries down you get a nice sandalwood with vanilla to sweeten it. To me this beats Tabarome Millesime hands down. This is also better than original santal which is too sickly sweet but this is more balanced and almost spicy sweet sandalwood. The smell improves with time. The scent is long lasting and powerful. I don't think I would need too many sprays with it. This is also discontinued. I think there is a mostly full bottle of it on BST if you want otherwise you'll have to find someone to decant it for you or take your chances with ebay. If you like vanilla and sandalwood this is the ticket but what's funny is that you'll have to wait a good hour for it to show up after the greens die down. The character of this fragrance really changes. If you like Trumper's Sandalwood shaving cream, just add some vanilla and that's how it dries down.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
vertigo12314
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from vertigo12314

Top Bottom