What's new

Crabtree and Evelyn Travel Brush

I agree mostly that has been said.

To air out the brush better, I drilled 5 holes in the cap.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
3.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Another B&B member gifted me his CE Travel brush as I am on the road a fair bit for the next month or so. Thanks Sean for the brush, it is a godsend.

I found the brush to be easy to use and it lathered Prorasso hard soap quite well. I have no complaints, it's not my CE Best Badger but then again it's a travel brush and it's light years better than the boar hair and synthetics I was using in my shaving kit.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
Stiffness of Tips
4.00 star(s)
I had the need to get a brush that I could travel with and I bought this one kind of on an impulse but I haven't been disappointed. The bristles are stiffer than the best badger brushes that are so popular and It doesn't hold the moisture and the cream as well as the best badgers and it doesn't feel as soft on the face but it lathers just as well and functionally it's great. I haven't noticed that much hair loss. The knot is just as thick and dense as the best badgers. I think though because the brush is smaller and of less hair quality that it should be a little cheaper. Also, the handle is sometimes hard to hold and can be quite slippery if it gets any cream on it (which is bound to happen because it's short). All in all it's a good brush and I've enjoyed using it.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Density
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Ergonomic
1.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Softness of Tips
2.00 star(s)