What's new

Crabtree and Evelyn Sandalwood balm

Item Description

This balm is very good: a great dry scent which lasts many hours on me, good moisturizing properties and a very classy packaging (a rubberized heavy glass bottle). Excellent for layering with other sandalwood products, but also very good in combination with other scents (for instance: GFT's coconut oil or Bronnley's samphire shaving cream). I honestly can't think of anything negative to say. A bit pricey perhaps?

Latest reviews

Pros: As said above this is a really moistening ASB, perfect for the Nordic winters. If you like generic Indian sandalwood perfume scent this is the product for you.
Cons: It seems as if this excellent product recently has been replaced. I will miss it. I've been using it for some years now.
As said above this is a really moistening ASB, perfect for the Nordic winters. If you like generic Indian sandalwood perfume scent this is the product for you. The scent is sweet and a little bit unisex. It has been on my top three list for some years now.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
This balm does what it's supposed to as far as moisturizing and leaving your skin feeling soft. It soaks in well and does not leave a heavy greasy feeling which is great but the scent kills it. The scent is way overbearing for an aftershave balm and people have told me it smells like burnt wood and should smell alot sweeter or fresher! The scent gives me a headache!

Not my type of scent and totally clashes if wearing cologne. I'll pass on this one because of the overpowering scent and the outrageous price. I think C&E would make a lot more business if they offered a non-scent version. I'm not into all the fake scent & perfumes.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Its on sale at C&E.com for $24 dollars as of right now!!!!

Item information

Added by
Stauff
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
0.71 star(s) 7 ratings

More in Aftershaves (Reviews)

More from Stauff

Top Bottom