What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn's Jojoba Line

Item Description

I absolutely fell in love with CE's Jojoba line of bath and skin care products. The smell is very clean and gentle. Jojoba is one of the best products for the skin since the oil is most similar to our naturally secreted body oils. I consider this scent from them to be in my top three list. The price is a bit high but its well worth the scent. You can save some money by following the two yearly sales and stock up at that time.

I was only disappointed they didnt have anything for the face but I use the body moisturizer for that purpose sometimes. Its a light moisturizer that goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling lightly hydrated and not to gooey.

If you have a chance to visit a local CE store, go and try the samples in the store, they also have a good line of men's shaving supplies.

Latest reviews

I have been using C&E Jojoba bar soap for a few weeks. They are wonderfully moisturizing- great for the winters months. I will stock the pantry during their next sale.

BTW- SWMBO is a devotee of the Rosewater triple-milled soaps. I kinda like them too. Good soaps for a reasonable price.
I absolutely fell in love with CE's Jojoba line of bath and skin care products. The smell is very clean and gentle. Jojoba is one of the best products for the skin since the oil is most similar to our naturally secreted body oils. I consider this scent from them to be in my top three list. The price is a bit high but its well worth the scent. You can save some money by following the two yearly sales and stock up at that time.

I was only disappointed they didnt have anything for the face but I use the body moisturizer for that purpose sometimes. Its a light moisturizer that goes on smooth and leaves your skin feeling lightly hydrated and not to gooey.

If you have a chance to visit a local CE store, go and try the samples in the store, they also have a good line of men's shaving supplies.

Item information

Added by
Lightwaves
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Skin & Body Care (Reviews)

More from Lightwaves

Top Bottom