What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn sweet almond shaving soap

Item Description

One of the best shaving soaps anywhere, what a pity it might not be around very soon. It really works like a charm, the scent is delightful, the lather and everything else about it is truly tops. C & E lovers, hold off at your own risk!

Jeff

Latest reviews

This is my favourite soap. I truly feel the sweet almond oil combined with glycerin are the best combination to leave my skin very moisturised and supple, even my girlfriend comments on the difference of my skin compared to other soaps and creams.

Another advantage is that it is very protective, I used an astra blade on its 4th shave and I didn't get any nics or cuts, if I used anything else I would have got some cuts or burn for sure!

Too bad C&E were silly enough to discontinue this soap, in my very honest opinion, it has never, ever let me down.

The scent is very nice and I love using this soap...it gets the most use in my rotation for sure.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
I got It PIFed, so the price is perfect:lol:. I love this little soap, it's really great, good lather, easy enough to do, slick as you want it, good moisturizing and leaves a happy skin after the shave. I prefer face lathering with this soap, I find that mug lather isn't quite that good on this soap.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Great little soap. Not sure why they relegated the almond line to tube and small bars of soap, but I'm not too worked up about it. For $5 you get a great smelling, great shaving soap. It loses a lot of its sweet almond smell when you lather it up, but it still has a clean fresh scent to it. I really like the stuff and plan to keep it on hand.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)