What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn Naturals - Solutions for Men Post Shave Relief

Thje only thing wrong with this product is the price. $32.00 for a tube, you gotta be kidding me. I got it for half off and that was too much. But when you really have a rough shave reach for this, thank God I don't have too many rough shaves!
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
During the most recent Crabtree & Evelyn sale, I was able to grab a tube of this aftershave for $8.00. While I consider the regular price outrageous ($32.00), I thought this was a bargain. I have been using this product for about a week and feel it is average at best. The product is definitely high quality from the variety of natural ingredients typical of the Crabtree & Evelyn name (no alcohol either). I applied about a dime sized amount to my face (after an application of witch hazel had dried) and was surprised by the near odorless smell. The aroma that did linger reminded me of a clean baby. There was a very mild tingling sensation and I did feel as if my face was being very moisturized. One drawback was that this product did not respond to an area of razor burn as well as I would have liked meaning that after a 16 hour day, (before I went to bed) I was still noticeably red and still somewhat abraded in a spot on my neck. A second is that this product creates sort of a film when applied; I don't know if this is weather related or my skin isn't absorbing all of the product but I noticed that if I rubbed my face during the day that some of the product would come off. YMMV.
FREESHIP is working again.
Still haven't found that "perfect" ASB, so I ordered #2. Wish I had seen the new code first, oh well, good price, but what if it is the ONE and the price goes way up? Shoulda ordered a gross!
please do yourself a favor and try this or atleast stock up on this for 8 $...it used to sell for 32 $ but now it is only 8 $ and free shipping. CAN NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS !!!!!. Official review to come!
I haven't tried it yet, but I wanted to note that on the C&E website it is currently $8 with free shipping (Code FREESHIP). Pretty good deal, I think.
I got a sampler of this stuff and its by far the best ASB I have used. Just fantastic to fight off razor burn and moisturise after a shave.

I would never buy it though...$40/75grams...they have to be joking!!!
i like this stuff. not cheap, but it actually sticks around for quite a while. good quality, plus the tube key is pretty cool. fights razor burn well. no coolong sensation, but thats not what this is meant to do. the scent is a bit off, but it doesnt stick around - its not unpleasant, but a bit odd. works well. Good products, definately worth a try.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Odorless, thick and creamy. Very refreshing. Goes on nicely and made my skin extremely soft, and well hydrated. May not be worth the steap $32.00 price tag for most, but im gonna be sticking with it for a while, and have already got a second tube. :biggrin:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)