What's new

Cowsheds - Bullocks

Item Description

Straight from the tube this has a pleasant citrus smell. Apply to the face and it covers quite well but creates little in the way of lather. The cream has a feel of a creamy shave oil and this allows the blade to glide well over the face. However, I found that clogging was quite quick and over bumpy bits of my face this meant I was dragging rather than shaving.

Clean up leaves the face slightly oily hut well moisturised but I found the razor needed a bit of attention. Overall the shave was not too bad and there is certainly no burn, just a pleasant tingle. Given the mess and clean up, I'm not sure I would use this regularly but would certainly turn to it occasionally.

Finally, list price at nearly £12 is way too much!

Latest reviews

Straight from the tube this has a pleasant citrus smell. Apply to the face and it covers quite well but creates little in the way of lather. The cream has a feel of a creamy shave oil and this allows the blade to glide well over the face. However, I found that clogging was quite quick and over bumpy bits of my face this meant I was dragging rather than shaving.

Clean up leaves the face slightly oily hut well moisturised but I found the razor needed a bit of attention. Overall the shave was not too bad and there is certainly no burn, just a pleasant tingle. Given the mess and clean up, I'm not sure I would use this regularly but would certainly turn to it occasionally.

Finally, list price at nearly £12 is way too much!
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)