What's new

Courvoisier X.O.

I bought a bottle of Courvoisier XO a month ago (yes and it's almost empty). I have it occasionally and it's really one of the best drink I had! I always drink this one by itself (no ice, no water, no tonic, nothing!).

Price: I gave it a lower grade as I think this is a more than average price that I would normally pay for a bottle. The price is the only factor that will stop me from buying it on a regular basis.

Quality: It's there! The intense reddish-brown is just wonderful! You can taste the quality in there and even smell it!

Value: Even if the price is a bummer, I do think the bottle is worth the label price. You will get an excellent product!

Flavor/aroma: Spices and oranges come to mind first! I am very suprised by the aroma. The alcohol aroma is non-existent. You will feel the warmnest of the drink without choking! I can detect a white grape taste in the finish.

Packaging: Nice bottle with a very heavy knob!

Overall: Yes, I love that one. It's the kind of bottle that I will buy once every 5 years. I will probably stay with my regular Courvoisier VSOP. VSOP is not as good as XO but, enough for me!
Aroma
5.00 star(s)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Value
4.00 star(s)
Flavor
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)