What's new

Cool 3-in-1 Body Wash

Pros: Masculine scent
Cons: None
As a long time Old Spice body wash user, switching over to an all-in-one body wash that I’ve never used before was a little uncomfortable. Now that I’ve been using Nivea’s “Cool” 3-in-1 body wash for about a week, I’m wondering why I didn’t switch sooner.

We’ll start with what perhaps is most important for some – the smell. I love a good smelling body wash that is both masculine and refreshing, but doesn’t smell like an 8th grade locker room (*cough* Axe *cough*). I personally am using the Icy Menthol scent which is exactly what it sounds like – fresh and clean with a little zing to it without any overpowering musks or fragrances.

The body wash has a rich lather and will definitely make you feel clean and refreshed without drying out your skin. As for it’s hair cleansing properties – well it’s certainly no top-shelf shampoo and conditioner, it does leave my hair feeling soft, hydrated, and clean.

So if you’re a young man trying to become a man and are looking for a new body wash… Ditch the Axe and buy yourself some Nivea Men 3-in-1. The woman in your life will love you more for it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)