What's new

Connaught Luxury Shaving Cream 100ml Italian Lemon

Item Description

I got this for my birthday, and have been using it for a week now. I do not use creams much, so I can only compare it to Palmolive. It is the house brand of a banned vendor here ;). I like the scent. Not too heavy, not lingering. It lathers nicely, it gives slick lather, not too thick (that could be me of course), razor glides well. Skin feels good afterwards. In the list of ingredients are also Methyl and Propyl Paraben, where Palmolive does not contain any. In a week (2 shaves a day) I have used about half of the tub, so a tub will last me about half a month. That and the price (18 usd shipped) make I would not buy this myself. I. So, it does a good job, but for me it is not better than Palmolive at 2 usd per tube.

Latest reviews

I got this for my birthday, and have been using it for a week now. I do not use creams much, so I can only compare it to Palmolive. It is the house brand of a banned vendor here ;). I like the scent. Not too heavy, not lingering. It lathers nicely, it gives slick lather, not too thick (that could be me of course), razor glides well. Skin feels good afterwards. In the list of ingredients are also Methyl and Propyl Paraben, where Palmolive does not contain any. In a week (2 shaves a day) I have used about half of the tub, so a tub will last me about half a month. That and the price (18 usd shipped) make I would not buy this myself. I. So, it does a good job, but for me it is not better than Palmolive at 2 usd per tube.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)