What's new

Colonia Leather

Item Description

Latest reviews

Pros: Great leather note
Cons: None
I'm a big fan of leather. Knize 10 is one of my all time favorites, but it's really hard to wear during the summer. AdP Colonia Leather is a year round scent. Not so heavy you can't wear it in July, but not so weak that December would eat it alive.

I've read up on what the notes are supposed to be: Lime, Brazilian Orange, Pettigrain, Cedar, Rose and Guaiac wood. I smell a little bit of the rose, and maybe some of the orange, but this fragrance is really all about the leather.

I think it is very similar to Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather, but more refined. Smoother. Gone is the acrid tobacco note, which kept me from totally liking TL. The raspberry note in TL is also missing from AdP CL. There is a very slight sweetness to it; perhaps that's the citrus notes that are blending in so nicely with the others. But really, this fragrance is just flat out smooth leather.

I've been wearing it for a few hours now. The sillage is still good, and the scent is pretty linear. Smells right now very close to how it was when I put it on.

All in all, if you like leather, and you want something that works year round, I would definitely recommend you consider adding this to your collection. Although there is a bit of sticker shock when you see the price.

Update: This fragrance has considerable staying power. Twenty hours after putting it on, I could still smell it on my skin.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Complexity
1.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
unkajonet
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...
Top Bottom