What's new

CoffeeFool.com

Easily the best coffee I have ever consumed. Even after the fortunate opportunity to have had a job that afforded me numerous trips to Europe, with stays at five star hotels, as well as similar stays in the U.S. I have already recommended this coffee to everyone student at my medical school, as well as the faculty and am currently trying to convince the Aveda Salon I go to (a highly ranked "Aveda-preferred" one), to replace their Maxwell House packets (they honestly admitted this) with this coffee. I have no financial ties or obligation to Coffee Fool, I just want to share this experience with everyone that has become addicted to ,or for lack of a better alternative, regularly drink Starbucks or other large-chain or gas station coffees. You will never have a dry, hacking, filmy throat and mouth after drinking this stuff. Magnifico!!! I believe you will never want another coffee following this experience. And the best part...they accept Google Checkout and if you first time you can get $10 off your first order.

Here's the link: http://www.coffeefool.com
Top Bottom