What's new

Coconut Lime Verbena

Pros: Has nice scent
Cons: VERY difficult to lather.
As a person who has wet shaved using a shaving brush for more than 55 years, I found this soap exceedingly difficult to lather. The lather I get is weak and very watery. This is the first soap to give me this trouble. A post on the B&B forum said that I could get good lather by putting a few drops of water on the soap then load the soap onto a slightly moist
brush. This process is repeated about two to three more times. This is FAR more effort than I put into loading any other soap.
After trying the soap for five more times and getting no better results, I decided to demote it to bath soap. I will not buy it again.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
0.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Great scent, great lather, good price
Cons: Not great for hard water
Grabbed a sample pack off of her website. You get three good sized samples for $7.50 including shipping.
Full price for a puck or stick is $9.91 or you can add $2 to have it in a tub.
The coconut lime verbena is amazing! I love the way her soaps smell. The scent is very fruity but not overpowering. The coconut is a little muted and smells more like fresh coconut.
The only downside to these soaps is they do not do so well with hard water, so I had to work a little harder than I do with other brands to build a good lather.
Once I got the lather right the shave was great! and my skin felt nice and moisturized when I was done.
I have 4 more samples to go through, but I will be purchasing at lease 1 puck from Mystic Water in the future.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)