What's new

Cocoa Butter formula Moisturiser

Item Description

A rich, creamy lotion made from pure Cocoa Butter enriched with Vitamin E, this classic product is an advanced moisturiser that softens, smooths and relieves skin.

Luxurious yet afforable, this iconic beauty classic has been a cult favourite world-wide for generations. An everday essential, Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion bathes the skin in moisture.

High quality Cocoa Butter is a rich natural moisturiser which leaves skin soft and silky smooth, transforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin.

Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which helps to improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearanc

Latest reviews

Pros: Quickly absorbed, not oily, welcoming scent, helps with shaving rash, cheap
Cons: Can cause pimples if used too much or you react to it.
My wife used this to try and avoid stretch marks when she was pregnant. When, one day I ran out of moisturiser, I tried this instead. Wow, for me, it worked very well as a post shave cream. You need only a little and can cover the whole shaving area. On winter days when I have been outside all day, I use a fine layer all over my face before going to bed. The scent is hard to describe, buttery and a little sweet. It sinks in fast and helps with razor burn aswell.

Friends of mine have used it too but found, if they use too thickly, it can cause the occasional pimple, something I have not suffered from myself.

It comes in a large bottle with a pump on top, all very convenient. I would recommend you try it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)