What's new

Clubman Nick Relief

Item Description

It works and stops most nicks. I bought mine for less than three dollars about two years ago and I am sure I have at least three more years of product left.

The perfect nick stick would one that stops and heals all nicks, and doesn't leave a visible residue on the area applied. As far as I know that product doesn't exist yet.

The Clubman nick relief (nick stick) is the best one on the market. I have tried the nick stick made by Pacific Shaving Company which costs twice as much as this one and it doesn't work at all.

Latest reviews

It works and stops most nicks. I bought mine for less than three dollars about two years ago and I am sure I have at least three more years of product left.

The perfect nick stick would one that stops and heals all nicks, and doesn't leave a visible residue on the area applied. As far as I know that product doesn't exist yet.

The Clubman nick relief (nick stick) is the best one on the market. I have tried the nick stick made by Pacific Shaving Company which costs twice as much as this one and it doesn't work at all.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Durability
5.00 star(s)
Usefulness
5.00 star(s)
Performance
4.00 star(s)