What's new

Clubman Country Club Shampoo.

Pros: Doesn't take much, leaves hair manageable, barbershop smell.
I, too, ordered a load of Pinaud products wanting to take a step back to happier times in the barbershops of the 50's and 60's. Thoroughly impressed with Clubman shave products this shampoo follows right along with the excellence of family line. Just takes a dime to a quarter to build a nice (not too much) lather that leaves your hair very manageable. Easy to rinse out, I plan on stocking up.

"Since 1810", I wonder if Napolean shaved and bathed with Pinaud before Waterloo. Maybe history would have been different?
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Perfect Clubman scent
I have to admit, I am a fan of every Clubman product I have tried and this shampoo is no exception. It smells like their aftershave. A little bit goes a long way and the price is better than a lot of shampoos out there.

If you are a Clubman man, this is your shampoo.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I am a big fan of all the clubman products, but SWMBO picked a bottle of this shampoo from a local barber and woah!

Beautiful product and perfect clean!

and if you love clubman? great scent!!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
D
This is a nice find. The scent is definitely Clubman, but very mild compared to the AS, which I find overpowering. This stuff lathers well and leaves the hair pretty smooth. I don't find a conditioner is required.

Pros
- Great, oldschool scent
- Cheap for a 16oz bottle
- Unique, no BS packaging design
- Oldschool all the way
- Made in USA

Cons
Sorry, can't think of any. I'll be buying this again!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Great stuff, one bottle at $4 has lasted me for at least 4 months. Smells great (like Clubman!) and just a tiny amount (less than a thimble full) gives my head a superb lather. The package says you can leave the lather in your hair for added moisture, but I rarely do that considering it has SLS. It does, however, leave your hair super-soft, and since using this stuff my mild scalp itch has disappeared. The packaging gets an 8, because it is kind of cheap-looking (IMO). It would rock if this came in an old-school glass bottle...

Overall, this is something that fans of Clubman shouldn't be without.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
I recently made a order of a whole lots of Pinaud/Clubman produts and bought a bottle of Clubman Country Club shampoo. In fact it as been a good purchase. First it smell very good(same scent as the Clubman aftershave), lather quick and well and leave your hair fresh, clean and whit a good smell. It is enriched with Panthenol (Provitamin B5). I would say if you are a Pinaud/Clubman fan and would like a + to your grooming routine it's a must have.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)