What's new

Clinique Happy

I've had Happy for about 2 years now. I tend to like everything about Clinique products to be honest, and when I sampled this one in the dead of winter, I found it to be a very pleasant, light and refreshing scent.

I find the funky shape of the bottle to be a bit of a bother to handle, but otherwise, its Clinique quality all the way; complex tones of citrus, perhaps cyhpre and somehting else in the drydown, nothing overwhelming at all.

Its a cologne that my wife loves to smell on me, so there you go.

Chris
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
This is my first review, so be gentle.

I can't remember how I can about Clinique Happy for the first time. It may have been a sample walking through the mall, or something my wife found a sample of, but it was really the first cologne that I have liked well enough to ask for as a gift.

It is a lite, clean citrus cologne that is perfect for spring or hot summer days. It has citrusy lemon, mandarin, orange and grapefruit tones with a woody base. It is lite, crisp and clean and can be worn everyday. The one knock on this is that it doesn't have the staying power of other similar scents. If you get five hours, that is a good day.

I have been a fan since getting my first bottle several years ago and find it to be the perfect spring/summer fragrance. It really makes you feel good. After reading all the posts about how people love the lime/citrus scents, I had to recommend this!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)