What's new

Claus Porto Soap

Gorgeous scent...simply gorgeous! :wink:

Great lather, creamy, soft, luxurious! :biggrin:

I love these soaps as well. I love the longevity of the milling and the very large size. A great soap especially for the Winter because of the creaminess.

For soap, these might seem pricey, but well worth the purchase! :thumbup1:
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Wow what a great soap!

I have tried a few Claus Porto soaps and must admit all of them are fantastic. The only difference is the scent. They are all of great quality and smell amazing, none of that sickly artificial scent some soaps can have.

The lather is the best and you don't need much, very close to a creamy shaving soap and leaves your skin feeling great. You really have to try one and I believe no one will be dissapointed. They are heavy at 320grams and are milled 7 times which makes them last a long time with that great quality to the very end. You really owe it to yourself to try one and feel that silky thick lather on your skin.

The way they make you feel after a wash is just amazing, very clean, soft, fresh, young and energized. Like no other I have tried. Nothing worse in a soap if it makes you feel gluggy or like you did before you washed not long after you washed. Only Claus Porto and Nesti Dante give me that great feel after a wash so far. You will feel that fresh clean feel right up till the very next wash. I can't wait till my next wash and that little bit of luxury.

Don't let the price put you off, they last a long time and are worth it from a health benifit point of view. They really do clean you "properly" without drying your skin!

These soaps are my favorite with Nesti Dante a very close second. Overall Claus Porto a 10 out of 10 and Nesti Dante a 9 out of 10.

Try one and I guarantee you won't be dissapointed!

Happy washing,

moto
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)