What's new

Chrome by AZZARO

I own the cologne version of this scent and I absolutely love it! Great comments on the scent! I will buy!
For the most part, this is a very decent AS. I recieved a free sample when I purchased a full bottle from the mall.

First the good remarks: I LOVE the scent. It's not too fruity or girly, but more in line with a contemporary clean smell. Definately a winner with the ladies. You only need a very small pea size amount of this cream to get you by, making it a very long lasting bottle.

Now the bad: the first few times I tried this cream I didn't notice anything unusual about the application to my face. It went on smoothly enough, but after the 3-4 day of using it, I noticed it leaves somewhat of a film on my skin. No problem, just use a little less... right? Didn't seem to help. Bottom line I would definately use this AS in a rotation with others in your collection. Using it everyday would run the risk of giving your face a sticky film feeling.

Overall, not a bad product to try. If you still feel unsure about weather or not it smells good, try looking in Macy's, JC Penny, etc. and they'll usually give you a sample of their cologne. Smells just like the AS.
displayimage.php
I found this at Macy's for $39.00. My Wife loves the scent.
It applies very easy and doesn't feel sticky. Fights razor burn as well if not better then Nivea ASB.
Like I said a little goes a long way. This bottle should last me a year or more if I just used this.

Update. 4-10-07
I love this stuff but just to let you know what the fragrance is. Get C&E Nomad. Exact same scent.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)