What's new

Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Shaving Cream

the lather looks kinda watery... :blushing:
Alright guys, after using this cream for this week:

Price= The price was very good, I got this cream for around 15 bucks and it is a 150 gram (5.3 ounce) tube.

Quality= It says on the package that is a "grand comfort" cream and it sure is! Very good quality, plus I like the look of the tube.

Scent= This is what really sold me on the cream. This is a FABULOUS scent! I just love it! Its scent is very sophisticated and refined, been getting plenty of compliments from the ladies as well :001_smile Very masculine and the scent lingers on well after the shave. This is a "MUST-SMELL" hahahhaa

Latherability= This was top-notch in my opinion. The lather just burst out after a few seconds of swirling. The lather was not "mountainous" but is was of a good, creamy quantity. Very nice indeed

Efficacy= I got smooth shaves all week and today decided to test it by going against the grain (My skin is VERY sensitive to that). I'm glad to report no cuts nor irritation in the least! A very slick cream

Moisturizing= This is the only part where the cream falters. It isn't moisturizing IMO, and almost nearly drying. It kept my skin at neutral, not drying and not moisturizing, hence the 6.

Packaging= Came in a nice-looking box and I really like the look of the tube with is sideways lines and red-gray coloring.

Overall, a wonderful cream that should be tried!!! The scent is worth it all :)

PICS:

proxy.php

-I really like the "clean" look of the tube

proxy.php

proxy.php

-Just about 20 seconds of swirls-

proxy.php
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality