What's new

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Item Description

I've been using this facial cleanser for quite a while now. I've tried A LOT of facial cleansers and I come back to this one every single time. I feel that it's the most gentle facial cleanser you can buy. It's non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free. Gentle enough to be used on an infant's delicate skin. Your face will not feel tight or dehydrated after using this. I've always felt that this is the "safest" choice if you're having problems finding a facial cleanser or you're undecided on which to try. There's no need to spend $30 on a face wash. You can buy Cetaphil for under $10 at any drugstore or grocery store. It has no scent, whatsoever. Not even a medicinal smell that you often get with unscented products. This is an extremely gentle, safe, no-nonsense, straight-up facial cleanser for everyday use. I use the Cetaphil bar soap in the shower which is also just as gentle and completely unscented. I will never use another bar soap ever again.

Highly recommended ....

Latest reviews

I've been using this facial cleanser daily for a few years now and it works great and is very gentle. Highly recommended.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
I've been using Cetaphil every day since the early 90s. My dermatologist recommended it, and I've found it to be the most moisturizing, least irritating face wash around. If you have any concerns about your skin Cetaphil is a totally safe bet.

That said, there's certainly nothing exciting or luxurious or even interesting about it. It comes in a drab, white bottle, and the cream itself is odorless. Nothing olde-time barbershoppy about it, nor does it feel luxurious like some of the fine English products. But it does work very well.

As far as I know it comes in the classic liquid form, a special daily facial cleanser formulation (a clear liquid in an opaque bottle - I found it marginally less mild than the basic edition), and in bars. Not an enticing product, but a very functional one.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
I use it every single day as well and I think it's a great product at a great price. It leaves my face clean and soft. The bar version is a bit more drying though so if you have really sensitive skin like I do you might want to buy the liquid version instead.

Item information

Added by
djr7572
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
0.29 star(s) 14 ratings

More in Skin & Body Care (Reviews)

More from djr7572

Top Bottom