What's new

Cetaphil Anti-bacterial Bar

On my quest to find the perfect everyday facial cleanser, I have come across probably over dozens of products. They either were "feminine" cleansers that didn't do anything but leave residue on my face, wussy acne cleansers, or tough guy acne cleansers that left the face afire.

This soap put an end to my travels. I've been using it as a daily preshave wash. I have suffered from mild acne all my adult life, and this product, in combo with A/S splashes and toners, has just the right amount of kick combined with a velvet touch that leaves my skin in great condition.

Just mild enough not to hurt, but it will fight off those blemishes if you keep up a good routine. Nothing fancy, just non-irritating efficiency. And Cetaphil is known for its ability to make a great soap that will not clog your pores.

Active Ingredient: Triclosan

Also Contains: Sodium Cocoyl Bethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Dodecylbenzene Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate, PEG-20, Sodium Chloride, Masking Fragrance, Sodium Isethionate, Petrolatum, Sodium Isosteroyl Lactylate, Sucrose Laurate, Titanium Dioxide, Pentasodium Pentatate, Tetrasodium Etidronate. MAY CONTAIN Sodium Palm Kernelate.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)