What's new

Cedarwood and Clarysage

Pros: Lathers easily very protectant feels awesome
Cons: None
I bought this cream because it was on sale and because I read some positive reviews of it.

I was not disappointed because everything about the cream looked very high end. I tried it out and the cream lathered really easy and I got a very thick lather. I put it on my face and it was very smooth and protectant. The smell was very pleasing as well. It's got a woody smell that helped me enjoy the shave.

The packaging is very high end as well. It comes in a very heavy glass container that doesn't break easily.

I was afraid they were no longer making this cream because a lot of shops have it on sale for $27 and the shops also mentioned that this was the last of the cream that was going be available, but I just noticed on the St James website that they re packaged their creams with new colors and scents it seems. They are also less money being only $25.

One other note is that this is the best cream I have ever tried and it comes in a very high end package. Some other high end creams I've seen come in plastic tubs and this one does not. And they are twice or three times as much in price.

I give St James of London Cedarwood and Clearsage a 10/10
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability