What's new

Cedarfurnitureman homemade shaving soap

I have been using creams,shaving soaps and brushes for the last almost 9 years(unfortunately for me, not DEs or SEs razors).I have tried plenty of soaps during this time,soaps that came from places that I didn't even know that they had shaving soaps factories(like Armenia),I have tried soaps for the most famous brands,and homemade soaps(some of them were just good others not even close...) and after all these years I thought that nothing could be better than Tabac or La Toja shaving stick....well,it was until I tried this outstanding soap made by Laney and Quinton (cedarfurnitureman on the bay)

Price:its hard to beat this soap on the price.It only cost 6.50 dollars(5 euros),plus shipping for 3 oz so you can have enough soap for a year or even more.I have to pay for Tabac 16 euros(yes it comes with a nice jar) and almost 4 for La Toja,but this soap performs so well that I think that is really cheap.

Quality:This is a HIGH QUALITY product.Its made with shea buter,olive oil,goats milk,bentonite clay among others ingredients.I was a little bit skeptical about the olive oil because I have tried other soaps with olive oil and I was disappointed,but the quality and the blend of all those ingredients makes of this soaps an excellent one.

Scent:Its a just clean,nice scent.Im a fan of spicy scents (like the Speick one) but this one has a mild fresh scent.Great for summer days!

Lather:this is simply amazing.I can make lather for more than a dozen passes.The lather is so thick and lubricating that the first time that I was shaving with it I thought that I loaded wrong the blade...It was like passing a knife on ice.Ive got the perfect sliding!

Efficacy:no burns,nicks,cuts and leaves your skin so refreshing...what else can I say?

Moisturizing:this soap has great moisturizing effects.I feel my skin so freshly after shaving.I have used Floid vigoroso after shave splash and It didn't burn a bit,only felt the tingly sensation of the menthol.Unbelievable!

This is a great soap and it worth a try.If I would have to choose only one soap I will choose this one without hesitation.I hope that Laney and Quinton keep the formulation and pass it to the future generations.THANK YOU Quinton and Laney!

billyboy;1151508 said:
What is the link to find this soap?

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/cedarfurnitureman

Len
Top Bottom