What's new

Caswell~Massey Newport after shave

I had the privilege of trying this after shave at Merz Apothecary in Chicago before buying it which is great because most purchases are done online with fingers crossed.
A nice Lady actually showed it to my Wife before I even saw it and I heard her say she loved it. Up until this point I have been using mostly all traditional After shaves and I though it might be a nice change for her.
Hard to describe the smell. A tad spicy but not at all clove or cinnamon like Old Spice or Bay Rum. Has a hint of traditional smell with a rather provocative modern twist. It is very nice and probably not something that anyone would dislike.
It isn't dirt cheap, but has more staying power than some cheapos. Everyone needs at least one AS that isn't $6.99 and comes in a plastic bottle!
It has alcohol so you feel it but not bad at all. Probably as good as any for fighting burn. Moisturizing? Probably not much.

Overall I would recommend this AS to anyone who is looking for a classy scent that will likely get a nod from the significant other. ;^)
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)