What's new

CAR A/S Tonic Spray....

Item Description

displayimage.php

Now - while I do not think on its own this product is anything too wonderous, when coupled with CAR A/S moisture cream, it is a dream come true.

First - let me say, the scent on these sprays is simply delightful. Really original and "out there." The Summer Sage is incredibly soothing, the Lime is invigorating and the Frankincense/Orange is just... well... superb!

Really a nice pick me up - and I would highly recommend.

I do think it is important to point out however - that I personally feel QED DaVinci water is a superior product, as it has the ability to assist an aftershave/moisture cream, and it can also stand on its own. I also love the scent of DaVinci water, and feel it might be a touch better. With that said BOTH are nice products and have their specific niches.

Latest reviews

Im personally addicted to the frankicense and orange. Its one of the best toners ive ever used.
I've never tried this solo, but like the others have said, it works great with the CAR conditioner. Scent is good, but not too strong. Definitely refreshing. I find all of CAR's products to be top notch.
I recently started using CAR's whole Hydrolast system and have been impressed with everything. The tonic and AS conditioner are definately outstanding products. I had been using the peppermint AS alone for a few months but coupled with the Lime tonic, really really nice!

I can't really compare it to any others, like QED, as I haven't tried them yet. But so far I definately recommend this :smile:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)