What's new

Calvin Klein Eternity EDT

Eternity is, to me, the quintessential college boy cologne. Actually, pretty much every CK frag is, IMO.

Aside from classy packaging and decent pricing, this says "nicely mediocre" like nothing else I know. The atomizer leaves something to be desired, as it sometimes spits more than sprays. The larger bottles have it built into that silvery top, so perhaps it's just a small design issue. The scent itself is quite nice, quite bright and cheerful, with a sexy edge that trumpets its appeal to the youth market. But despite its middle-of-the-road complexity and average staying power, this isn't a bad choice for the 18 - 23 yr-old crowd. I've worn it without regret.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)
i love the smell also
but as in any cologne you have to try on your skin to be sure it works for you
it is one that will stay in my rotation for a long time
I've been using this for 10 years, since I was 16. I've always gotten good complements on it and my wife likes it so much that she refuses to let me switch to something else! :lol: I can't really describe the scent but it's very manly and not too overpowering. I just spray a mist out in front of my neck area and then walk through it to apply, so that's probably part of the reason that the scent doesn't get too strong. The atomizer does a good job but the quality control is spotty. I got a bottle a few years ago that sprayed in more of a nozzle than a mist and often leaked cologne all over the place. All in all, this is a classic manly scent that women seem to love. The price is $30 for 1.8 oz, which isn't too bad as far as colognes go. What more can you ask?
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
Olde but a goode.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
2.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)
I liked how this smelled in the bottle but on me, whoa it knocked me down. Its the only cologne i have ever given away.

I dont seem to do well with CK products except for Escape and thats one of my all time favs, man thats good smelling stuff.
A legend in scents for modern men
Embodies the very essence of sex appeal
Top note: Bergamot, Lemon, Petitgrain, Lavender
Middle note: Orange Blossom, Coriander, Juniperberry, Lily of the valley
Base note: Sandal, Rosewood, Musk, Amber

proxy.php

My 30 ml. :wink:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
Price
4.00 star(s)