What's new

Caldey Island Fern

Item Description

This scent is a simple citrus floral. It is a good comparison with Acqua di Parma Colonia. Just dial down the excess powder and remove the roses and you’re getting closer. It has a charming old-world quality coming from the realistic florals. It’s smells like orange blossom but it isn’t overpowering and very refreshing. The longevity is similar to Caldey Island Lavender and it could be worn by both men and women (though it comes with a ribbon). I personally would prefer this to Acqua di Parma Colonia but I could see some people who want a huge bombastic scent being disappointed. To me it’s the right balance and a fragrance like this could easily be mixed with other favorites to come up with a unique scent. The drydown is similar to Acqua di Parma but again more subdued. I don’t detect any wood so the “woodland magic” in the description is just purple prose. It could be worn successfully in the spring and summer. The atomizer works fine and the packaging is spare but this is coming from an Abbey so that is to be expected.

Latest reviews

This scent is a simple citrus floral. It is a good comparison with Acqua di Parma Colonia. Just dial down the excess powder and remove the roses and you’re getting closer. It has a charming old-world quality coming from the realistic florals. It’s smells like orange blossom but it isn’t overpowering and very refreshing. The longevity is similar to Caldey Island Lavender and it could be worn by both men and women (though it comes with a ribbon). I personally would prefer this to Acqua di Parma Colonia but I could see some people who want a huge bombastic scent being disappointed. To me it’s the right balance and a fragrance like this could easily be mixed with other favorites to come up with a unique scent. The drydown is similar to Acqua di Parma but again more subdued. I don’t detect any wood so the “woodland magic” in the description is just purple prose. It could be worn successfully in the spring and summer. The atomizer works fine and the packaging is spare but this is coming from an Abbey so that is to be expected.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
1.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
vertigo12314
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from vertigo12314

Top Bottom