What's new

Caffeinated Shaving Cream

Pros: Fantastic Cream!!
Cons: None at all
The package is the tube itself with a cap seal. It lathers very well in my scuttle. the cream creates a very slick lather. For Dallas area B&B members, I found my tube at Bed Bath & Beyond on w 15th Street in Plano, just west of US-75. I believe it was $6.99 (USD) for the tube!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Reactions: JKaboom
Pros: price, lather
Cons: stings
I'm going to recommend this, however I'm not sure I'll ever use it again. First off it provides great protection and slickness. It took quite a bit of work to produce a full lather, more than usual for a cream but not more than a hard soap. The scent is a bit like toothpaste. I'm not crazy about it. It worked well for what it was supposed to do, but as a head shaver a bit got near my eyes and now I look like I've been smoking weed all weekend. I'm sure if you're only working on the face this isn't an issue, but for me it's essential that my soaps only when sting when they make contact with the eyeball. This was merely near my browline. I might package the remainder for a PIF in the near future.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Readily available, Nice Scent, Intense Experience
Cons: Doesn't create the thickest lather
Since I began wetshaving, this has been a go to product for me. I've got other soaps, creams, and oils, but this is probably my favorite. You don't get the thickest lather, but it does lather nicely. It protects the skin well, doesn't clog the razor like some other creams I've used, and most importantly, its loaded with Caffeine, which helps wake you up if you're a morning shaver! Highly recommended.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
3.00 star(s)