What's new

C&E Sandalwood shaving cream

Item Description

I picked this up in bangkok last week on my ill-fated trip when I had initially planned to pick up some Indian shaving products. I believe I made a good choice. I was actually gunning for the Sienna cream but it was unavailable.

It's not cheap, 1,850 Thai Baht which is close to US$60. It's pacakging is classical,in the true spirit of C&E and the tub it is presented in is one of the best, far better than the 3T&DH (The 3 T's and Dr. Harris).It is no doubt cheaper in Europe or state side.

The lather is phenomenal, it whips up like a meringue and spreads like clotted cream, thick and in dollops. Your blade will swing through the lather like a hot knife through butter, or clotted cream.

The scent is deep, masculine and rich and lingers long after your shave is complete.

My skin remained moist after the shave and I felt this cream was the real deal in that respect.

I am really happy with this product and I think it surpasses the Trumpers version.

Latest reviews

I picked this up in bangkok last week on my ill-fated trip when I had initially planned to pick up some Indian shaving products. I believe I made a good choice. I was actually gunning for the Sienna cream but it was unavailable.

It's not cheap, 1,850 Thai Baht which is close to US$60. It's pacakging is classical,in the true spirit of C&E and the tub it is presented in is one of the best, far better than the 3T&DH (The 3 T's and Dr. Harris).It is no doubt cheaper in Europe or state side.

The lather is phenomenal, it whips up like a meringue and spreads like clotted cream, thick and in dollops. Your blade will swing through the lather like a hot knife through butter, or clotted cream.

The scent is deep, masculine and rich and lingers long after your shave is complete.

My skin remained moist after the shave and I felt this cream was the real deal in that respect.

I am really happy with this product and I think it surpasses the Trumpers version.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)