What's new

Burberry Weekend Aftershave

I picked up a tube of Burberry's aftershave balm at TJ Max's for $10, I like the way it works and smells but the one I got is called Brit, so it probably has a different smell. The Brit smells to me a lot like Proraso balm.
This has easily become my favourite aftershave. It's a cream lotion that took some trial and error to use the correct amount. If too much is used it will leave the skin feeling oily. But, when the correct amount is used it leaves the skin soft and smooth for the entire day.

Understandably, the price might be a turn off for some. I paid apprpoximately USD$35 for a 3.3 oz bottle. But, that bottle has lasted me three months already, and should last at least one more. I think it can be found for cheaper, as I bought it in Seoul, South Korea, a city notorious for its markups on imported products. But, in regards to the price, I consider it to be worth the money.

There is no strong cooling sensation, but I don't consider that a bad thing, as I rarely get razor burn. I simply apply the lotion and can feel my skin react instantly. It does a great job at smoothing out any minor nicks as well. I really love this aftershave and would recommend it to anyone willing to spend a few extra dollars on an aftershave.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)