What's new

Burberry Brit Soothing After Shave Balm

I got this aftershave a while back in a gift set of Burberry Brit items (aftershave, cologne, and bodywash) and it's my favorite after-shave. The scent is amazing and the ladies (and gents) love it. It's the sort of scent that makes me smell myself over and over again. And I swear I'm not narcissistic. Not only that, but it leaves my skin so very moisturized that I can't stop running my hands over my soft skin. Again, I'm not vain, I swear haha.

Price: Look, it's pricey. I got it as a gift, so it wasn't any money out of my pocket, but a cursory search online reveals a 5 oz tube to be anywhere from US$25.50 to US$46.00. My current tube is 3.3 oz and to be honest, it's lasted me quite a while. A little goes a long way, and in rotation with your other favorite A/S's, it won't disappear super quickly. Perhaps just use it for "special" occasions?

Quality: I think this stuff is top quality. It's not too oily, soaks in quickly, leaves my skin feeling soft and firm, and has a great scent.

Fights Razor Burn: I can't say what a fantastic razor burn fighting A/S would be like, but this does a pretty good job at calming my skin down.

Scent: This scent might not appeal to everyone, but I think it's fantastic. It has a really classic, nice smell to it, and one that will leave someone wanting to get closer to you to get another whiff.

Efficacy: Moisturizes and smells great. Enough said.

Burn: Minimal. There's a bit of a sensation when you first put it on, probably owing to a little bit of alcohol in it, but it's not overpowering and feels nice.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)