What's new

Brut Revolution Spray Cologne

rafikz;1723393 said:
Now, if only Brut offered an alcohol-free balm of Revolution :tongue_sm

It does exist. I actually have a tube. I picked it up at a BIG LOTS for under $2.. I'm assuming it was short-lived and discontinued. The scent is in the same neighborhood as AV Ice Balm (another discontinued item) and the performance is very good.
Great scent, I love it

Aquatic and manly, without smelling like the too many other aquatic scents out there.

Longevity is meh, but I don't care :001_smile

Superb packaging.

Now, if only Brut offered an alcohol-free balm of Revolution :tongue_sm
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
I am a big fan of this scent. I enjoy the freshness of it. It doesn't last terribly long, but I still use it frequently.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
but this is just a lackluster scent to me.

For those that complain about original Brut being an old man scent, try the Revolution. It seems tailor-made for the Axe crowd. A very powdery, fresh and juvenile scent that goes on mild, encouraging excessive over sprays that will choke you from across the room. It mellows down to something reminiscent of one of those dollar store Cool Water knock-offs.

The bottle is glass, and the pump spray is adequate. This can be had very cheap; I purchased the bottle pictured above for 3.00 at Big Lots. I've seen them on clearance at Wal-mart for 5.00 or so.
so i think the best part about this cologne is the price. i got the small bottle at shop-rite for $5. that ain't bad. the package is pretty basic but nice. the blue and silver is classy. it gives the box a modern look. so overall the price and presentation are nice.

this smells like brut after a few hours. at first it smells kinda like brut but maybe a little sweeter or spicier. at first it is quite strong and everyone in the room will be able to smell it. this only lasts for the first few minutes. after that there is a nice sublte scent to it. very similar to brut but not quite as powdery. independent labratory testing by myself found that several females enjoyed the scent because it wasn't overpowering and said it smelled "nice."

so far i've worn it to work everyday and out a few times to dinner and some club. it was fine.

the only down side is the spray pump is made of cheap plastic.

i agree with the previous review it doesn't stink up the joint and you have to get close to notice it. which is what you want.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
3.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)
I picked up this cologne at my local drug store, the price is great and the scent is ever better! The smell is very refreshing and light. It's a great scent for the warmer months. The smell wears off after a few hours but it's still noticeable enough within close distances and that's all you want a cologne for anyway. Who would want their smell choking someone across the room? I was always fond of Brut's aftershave and this is a great addition to the family.

proxy.php
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
2.00 star(s)
Staying Power