What's new

Booster Lanolin Hair Cream

Does it smell better than Wildroot Augustiner?? Where is best place to purchase it?
I'm a big fan of Booster products. The value is probably unmatched by any other grooming company. The products are all of the highest quality and yet are almost dirt cheap. You get a monstrous amount of every product. For example, you get 450 ml of this hair cream! That's a ridiculous amount for only $9 (current U.S. supplier price). Considering you only need to use about a "dab" daily, that will last you a long time.

This product is comparable to Wildroot. As the name says, it is a cream and the texture is similar to a lotion. It contains lanolin, mineral oil and other ingredients for hold. It gives a good shine and has a light hold. You just work it into damp hair and then brush to style. It gives a natural but well groomed look. It eliminates fly-aways and gives your hair a smooth and polished finish. The lanolin and other ingredients moisturize hair. I have thick, dry hair and this keeps it moisturized all day.

One of my favorite things about this product is the scent. It is a very clean and light scent. It smells like a barber shop shampoo or something. I highly recommend this product. Tremendous value, great results.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)