What's new

Blueness Shaving Stick

Pros: Shave Stick
Cons: piece of foil around the stick is actually plastic and annoying
This shave stick is good but not great. Don't take me wrong, it works but there's better out there.

The scent is a faint cologne. The lather works and I may be harsh on this one but I didn't get a "wow" lather with this one while I tried it.

I bought mine on ebay. I asked for a shave stick package deal and the seller had no issues creating me a listing with what I wanted.

The price is okay I would say. There are cheaper sticks and more expensive sticks.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
2.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
Pros: Nice smell and great lather and comfortable shave
Cons: Price. Shipping might take long since it's coming from Turkey
Well I wanted to try this shave stick out because it is from Turkey. I was not disappointed. It is a great stick. It is very Arko like, except this has an awesome smell. It's a very perfume type soap. A bit similar to the Boots soap. I rubbed it on my face and it lathered beautifully. Lots of lather and then I did a second pass. I re applied a little bit of soap because the brush already had soap. I used a boar brush to lather. I got a real comfortable shave and enjoyed the smell. One thing I noticed is that after shaving I could still smell the fragrance from the soap as I was getting ready to leave for work. I thought that was cool. My only negative comment would be that I paid $5 a stick from eBay. But I guess it's because it's not a very common stick like Arko. The only thing that scared me a bit is one of the ingredients which is Zirconium Dioxide which I am not sure if it's harmful to the skin. I did not have any skin reactions. Just a smooth shave with a pleasant smell. I give this stick an 8/10.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)