What's new

Bluebeards Beard Wash and Saver

Well I was able to come by this product because of a gracious PIF. I have had the product for about three weeks, and grew a beard just for the occasion of testing this out.

The shampoo smells wonderful. Imagine the smell of Castle Forbes and your pretty much dead on with this product. It has lime e.o. to provide with cleansing and aloe to provide with softening of the hair. It carries other stuff as well, but the label isolates the two as being important. I do find that the wash does a great job. It is suppose to cleanse without drying out. I havent had any issues with drying since using this, but i hadnt had any issues with shampoo or soap for that matter.

The saver is a type of cream with lime e.o. and aloe as well. It is suppose to prevent itching of the beard and skin below while keeping both beard and skin hydrated. It too smells wonderful. Your suppose to dab a bit at the roots of the beard and massage through the ends of the hair.

Now here comes the review to speak. Would I buy it again? Probably not. The wash is wonderful, and smells wonderful, but I find that its about the same as using shampoo or bar soap. I havent really noticed that my hair has become any softer using the products. As im writing this I am noticing that my face is a bit itchy as the beard is coming in, so I dont know that the cream is working as intended. I am using both products daily. All in all, I think the shampoo might be good for someone with a zz top style beard to get that sucker clean, but those of us with neatly trimmed beards can do without.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)