What's new

Bio Grass Wildgrass

I've used this for about 2 years now. The balm works fairly well and does not burn much. The menthol effect is evident as it feels cool under the fan. The fragrance is strong only for the first 2-3 minutes after which it settles.

The balm moisturizes reasonably well even in winters. But then, the winters where I live goes down to only about 12 degrees Celsius.

It does not irritate my sensitive skin and that is a major plus for me.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
3.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Every once in a while I have to fly to Chennai, India because part of our department has been off shored there. The contrast between Chennai and clean Singapore couldn't be greater. The moment I step in the taxi, the smell of sweat mixed with the pungent odor of curry permeates the air. Most of the time the only airconditioning is the open window, which brings little relief because of the constant fumes from buses, taxis and cars that permanently hold the city in a gridlock. I was pleasantly surprised to notice that India can also produce pleasant odors. Biograss Wild Grass is made using ayurvedic principles. It's "a light after shave gel with Aloe vera, brings instant relief from razor burns as it cools, nourishes and soothes the skin." and smells a bit like incense although not too sweet. I'm quite sensitive to creams and balms but this gel hasn't caused a pimple yet. The first sensation is that of menthol, nicely cooling the skin. Secondly it calms the skin with a kind of cinamon smell. After that just a hint of the incense I mentioned lingers but not enough to overpower. All in all a very nice addition to my collection. Unfortunately I only found this in India and somewhere online so I'll have to wait untill I can go there again to replenish the small bottle. They seem to have shaving cream as well so I'll buy a tub next time :001_smile
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)