What's new

Bigelow Premium Shave Cream

Item Description

Hello everyone, I wanted to write a few lines about this product. I have been wet shaving with a safety razor regularly for approximately 4 months and have tried many of the cheaper retail store soaps and creams such as Williams, Burma Shave, and VDH. My wife and I, visited our local shopping mall were I discovered one of the retail stores carrying this line of shaving creams and aftershaves. I purchased a large tube to try and I must say, I ‘m very happy with the results. It lathers very quickly using a badger brush and applies extremely smooth. There is a touch of menthol included that makes my face feel refreshed after rinsing. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a mid-priced shaving cream as a daily user.

Latest reviews

Pros: menthol, lather
Cons: none
great stuff and I love the fact I can buy this in brick & mortar store as opposed to having to get this online. It lathers nicely, the menthol is under control and is very affordable. Thanks!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Great lather
Cons: None / Nade / Zilch
I can't believe the lather I get from a small dollop of this cream! My 1st tube gave me 71 shaves--per my shave log. The Bed Bath & Beyond I shop at had a sale of buy 2 and get one free. I'll start tube #2 tomorrow and hope to get more the 71 by watching how much I put in my scuttle each morning.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Cooling menthol feel, calms skin, great lather, great price
Cons: none, it is my favorite shave cream by miles
This product is my favorite cream. It is found at Bath & Body Works, their website, or C.o. Bigelow's website. $10 for a large tube that lasts me 3 months or more! The menthol cools your skin and the cream lathers great with a brush. Scent lingers just enough, not too much not too little. The only reason I gave an '8' for moisturizing properties is because this product is not intended to do that, that is not it's job. This is my favorite product by far and if you by it you won't be sorry.

CAREFUL, you cannot go back to any other cream this one will HOOK YOU!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)