What's new

Bigelow Dr. Galen Herbal Skin Tonic No. 010

Item Description

Ever since I started wet shaving I have been searching for that "right" product and I have found it in Bigelow Dr. Galen Herbal Skin Tonic No. 010. It is not sold as an aftershave, but it sure does do everything an aftershave does and more! To make it even better, this product is sold at Bath and Body Works in your local mall, no buying online and waiting.

Price - $12 for a 6.3 oz bottle. The bottle itself is not much of a looker (slightly transparent blue plastic). If you really care about the looks, you can keep it inside your medicine cabinet or put it into a better looking bottle if you really care that much.

Quality - If you watch Mantic's videos you will find that this produce has all the ingredients that he says to look for in a toner (Witch Hazel, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Aloe, and Salicylic Acid)

Razor Burn - I get slight razor burn if I do not use an after shave and I tend to go for the liquid toners because they are lighter on the skin and I NEVER get razor burn when using this product

Cooling - When I put this product on my face I feel maybe a light cooling sensation from the aloe. There is a slight burn from the alcohol in the product, but I take that as a sign of cleaning my pores.

Scent - There is a SLIGHT Rosemary scent to this product but you hardly notice it at all unless you smell the product in the bottle. If you want a scent, put on your favorite cologne afterwards to get your desired scent.

Efficacy - This stuff is pretty thin and light in consistency. When I pour it onto my hands, it looks like water, except for the blue tint. It does not have the thick feeling that most balms have on your face.

Overall efficacy is probably an 8, as some people will need a bit more moisture while some will need a bit less. This stuff works very well for me yearround and I've found it's pretty flexible. I can use less in the summer and still get good performance out of it, and I can use more in the winter and stave off any dry patches.

Moisturizing - This product does not really offer any moisturizing properties but works perfectly if you have normal, oily, or combination skin.

No Alcohol burn - Like I already stated, there is a slight burn from the alcohol but it does not last very long.

Lastly, would I buy it again? Hell yeah! It's GREAT stuff and works perfectly for me.

If you need more information, check out http://www.bigelowchemists.com/product_info.php/products_id/6069

Latest reviews

Ever since I started wet shaving I have been searching for that "right" product and I have found it in Bigelow Dr. Galen Herbal Skin Tonic No. 010. It is not sold as an aftershave, but it sure does do everything an aftershave does and more! To make it even better, this product is sold at Bath and Body Works in your local mall, no buying online and waiting.

Price - $12 for a 6.3 oz bottle. The bottle itself is not much of a looker (slightly transparent blue plastic). If you really care about the looks, you can keep it inside your medicine cabinet or put it into a better looking bottle if you really care that much.

Quality - If you watch Mantic's videos you will find that this produce has all the ingredients that he says to look for in a toner (Witch Hazel, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Aloe, and Salicylic Acid)

Razor Burn - I get slight razor burn if I do not use an after shave and I tend to go for the liquid toners because they are lighter on the skin and I NEVER get razor burn when using this product

Cooling - When I put this product on my face I feel maybe a light cooling sensation from the aloe. There is a slight burn from the alcohol in the product, but I take that as a sign of cleaning my pores.

Scent - There is a SLIGHT Rosemary scent to this product but you hardly notice it at all unless you smell the product in the bottle. If you want a scent, put on your favorite cologne afterwards to get your desired scent.

Efficacy - This stuff is pretty thin and light in consistency. When I pour it onto my hands, it looks like water, except for the blue tint. It does not have the thick feeling that most balms have on your face.

Overall efficacy is probably an 8, as some people will need a bit more moisture while some will need a bit less. This stuff works very well for me yearround and I've found it's pretty flexible. I can use less in the summer and still get good performance out of it, and I can use more in the winter and stave off any dry patches.

Moisturizing - This product does not really offer any moisturizing properties but works perfectly if you have normal, oily, or combination skin.

No Alcohol burn - Like I already stated, there is a slight burn from the alcohol but it does not last very long.

Lastly, would I buy it again? Hell yeah! It's GREAT stuff and works perfectly for me.

If you need more information, check out http://www.bigelowchemists.com/product_info.php/products_id/6069
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)