What's new

Big Ben Blue

Pros: Cheap, give a decent shave.
Cons: Very irritating against the grain
Decent shave when compared with a Merkur. Did leave a little nicking and irritation. Going against the grain was all out painful. Still prefer my Voskhods over this.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Longevity
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
2.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
3.00 star(s)
Pros: Cheap
Cons: Dull
I have probably what you would call a light to medium beard, sensitive skin on the neck. Only shave every other day. Anyway these blades are dull. Not smooth, lots of tugging and SCRAPING. Will never use these again.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
2.00 star(s)
Longevity
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
1.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
2.00 star(s)
Pros: cool packaging
Cons: Kinda Dull
A very dull blade, not made for thick beards like myself, little box is cool tho def a collectors box, gave me a few nicks, i would recommend bluebirds there sharp and longevity is fantastic get about 6-7 shaves, this blade just plain sucks.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
0.00 star(s)
Sharpness
1.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
1.00 star(s)
I was amazed that this freebie sampler was such a great shaver! Not a name brand, but no slouch in my merkur...
Price
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
The steel might be swedish but the blades are made by Lord in Egypt. I wonder whether there are real differences besides branding between Lords, Sharks and Big Bens.
These excellent blades are made from Swedish stainless steel and get the job done. While I did receive about 4 nicks when shaving and little razor burn, I finally experienced a close and clean shave. It only took me 3 passes to complete my shave. The blade sang as it passed over my skin and I highly recommend them. Only problem is as of now I have only found one vendor for them.

Excellent blade, you must try!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave