What's new

Baxter of California: HERBAL MINT TONER

Item Description

Started using this toner last week and today my wife made a comment about how 'nice' my skin was looking.

Great scent and price/ounce.

Leaves face dry and fresh after only a short time.

Only complaint has been with packaging. The blue bottle is a soft plastic, aesthetically pleasing, but the first bottle I recieved through the mail had ruptured, and a small amount had spilled out. The bottle/cap seal is no longer airtight, and can be a little messy. The company I ordered from has sent a replacement, so I'll update if it fares any better.

Overall great product, and one that I've included in my everyday routine.

Latest reviews

Pros: Good quality and amount for price
Great price for the quality and amount! But I would pay more for it considering how well it works. Smells good and doesn't leave skin feeling too tight. I struggle with massive pores and shiny skin, this works wonders!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Works great, smells great, affordable
Cons: cheap bottle
Just echoing what everyone else says. Smells great, works great. Package is a bit cheap. It is a great deal if you get it in Baxter's "Skincare 1.2.3" pack which has the toner, moisturizer, and cleanser all in one. Love it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
i like this toner a lot. i was flip-flopping between baxter and sharp's toners, but have come back to this one. i actually use it as a morning cleanser, that way i dont over-dry my skin and i dont see any shine until late in the evening. I actually recommend the product be used this way for people with oily skin. the reason is that if you cleanse AND tone in the morning, you will strip your skin of natural oils, and cause your skin to produce more oil during the day. use the cleanser at night only, and apply toner after cleansing. I also like using this toner after shaving, as it contains many soothing and healing properties.

price- all of baxter's products are reasonable and fair. 16 dollars for a 10oz container of high quality ingredients is a bargain

quality- essential oils and plant extracts make a great toner

latherability - n/a

moisturizing- does a pretty good job at moisturizing on its own, but after shaving or cleansing at night, its probably best to put a moisturizer over it.

scent- great blend of peppermint, sage, and fennel. smells natural and fresh

efficacy- as stated above, helps prevent shine from occurring and helps soothe shaving irritation

packaging - as everyone knows, baxters new packaging is flimsy and can leak. for this toner, simply poke a hole though the container top into the seal (rather than peeling it off) and you should limit any spilling of product.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)