What's new

Baxter of California Daily Face Wash

Pros: Good quality and amount for price
Cons: Smell and packaging
I was looking for a good quality face wash after trying almost every single one available at the drug stores, all of which left my skin extremely dry. The Baxters facewash gives me a good clean feeling without sucking my face dry.

Although it is said to be fragrance free, I find the "non-scent" it has to be a little nasty, but it washes right off.

As others have mentioned, the packaging is not great, but as it sits in my shower anyways, this is not an issue. I also assume that the sub-par packaging is part of the reason this is less expensive than comparable products.

Works great for my normal-oily skin, along with the Baxters toner and oil-free moisturizer!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Pros: Affordable, lasts a long time, high quality, non-irritating, works great
Cons: The bottle is kind of cheap
As was mentioned, a great "no nonsense" cleanser. Very affordable for a higher end product, you get a lot and it lasts a long time. No scent. It cleans your face but still leaves your skin feeling nice, though you obviously still want to follow it up with a moisturizer.

You can get it in their great "Skincare 1.2.3" pack which comes with the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. Works fantastic as a set.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Works for me!
Doesn't sting and is fragrance free. Does the job.
Thanks for the review. I'm thinking of trying this stuff!

Anyone else care to post some more reviews?

Regards,

John
price: at $12.50, you cant go wrong

Quality: excellent, "no BS" cleanser: no extra ingredients you dont need, high conc. of aloe and skin conditioners.

lather, scent: n/a

moisturizing: never leaves me tight and dry. my winter cleanser of choice

efficacy: great for cleansing all skin types. great bang for your buck too.

packaging: kind of crappy plastic packaging, not ideal for transport. but you get 10 oz, which is more than other cleansers that sell for a lot more.

overall, a top notch product that is gentle enough for literally any skin type.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)