What's new

Baxter of California Clay Pomade

I've been using this product for about two years since it was recommended to me at the Grooming Lounge, and I'll continue to use it until they stop making it or I go bald. A small amount provides a great, dry textured look that doesn't get greasy as the day goes on. Unlike other styling products I've used, I don't get a sheen on my hairline if I start to sweat. Can be had for about $14/tub, and lasts me anywhere from 10 months to a year.
D
Great stuff. I was using some Gillette pomade, which works just fine, but it left the hair shiny as if I was wearing gel. Something it also did was "break" if your hair was bumped. Not as bad as gel, which literally turns into dust, but it would not rebound much after being bumped.

This clay pomade is awesome. It doesn't leave any shine at all, leaving your hair looking as if it has nothing in it. The good part is this pomade is very thick and holds like crazy. You can restyle your hair throughout the day, with no issues, as the pomade seems to stay functional.

No shine, tons of hold. I am sold.

proxy.php
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)