What's new

Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Body Lotion

Item Description

From the bath and body works site-

Aromatherapy
Body Lotion
Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint
Think clearly. Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind to improve concentration. Spearmint Essential Oil is uplifting and helps the mind to focus. This ultra-creamy body lotion contains Natural Soybean Oil to nourish and moisturize skin and Glycerin to attract moisture to skin.
Imported.

* Breathe deeply for best results
* Never tested on animals
* Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
* Natural ingredients may cause color variations

The sent is the main reason i bought this, it is a lotion that is not girly or cheap lotion smelling. I gave it a lower score on price because it is kinda expensive ($13) but i never buy anything at b&bw that isnt on sale. It seems to moisturize very well and goes on very cleanly/not greasy. Also comes in a glass bottle which i wish more products would be packaged.

Latest reviews

From the bath and body works site-

Aromatherapy
Body Lotion
Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint
Think clearly. Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind to improve concentration. Spearmint Essential Oil is uplifting and helps the mind to focus. This ultra-creamy body lotion contains Natural Soybean Oil to nourish and moisturize skin and Glycerin to attract moisture to skin.
Imported.

* Breathe deeply for best results
* Never tested on animals
* Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances
* Natural ingredients may cause color variations

The sent is the main reason i bought this, it is a lotion that is not girly or cheap lotion smelling. I gave it a lower score on price because it is kinda expensive ($13) but i never buy anything at b&bw that isnt on sale. It seems to moisturize very well and goes on very cleanly/not greasy. Also comes in a glass bottle which i wish more products would be packaged.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)