What's new

Bath & Body Works Mountain Frost

what is it? product wise.
This product can be found at Bath & Body Works at $7.00 for 4 fl. oz. I love the scent and I feel the title in the name best describes it's refreshing odor (mountain fresh). The downside to the odor is that it seems to wear off pretty quickly, it dissipates in about 30-35 minutes. I'd also like to note that it lets you know how well you did shaving. If you get lots of razor burn or cuts it will sting like hell. If you had a great shave it will produce a mild sting. I for one like minimal sting if any at all so I hate the fact that it produces a different feeling each and every shave. I recommend this product to people who have crafted their form with a de or cartridge razor. I for one am still learning my technique with a de so I only use it when I know I didn't tear my face up. The very best thing I can say about this product is that it does a really great job at preventing razor bumps. Again, this is truly a great product for the experienced wet shaver who already knows his face and has consistent shaves. Otherwise stay clear!
Top Bottom