What's new

Barbasol Ultra After Shave Balm "Mojo"

Item Description

I had mentioned that I recently bought this from my local Publix and was giving it a try. Someone mentioned doing a review and I finally completed it. In order to be fair I think you have to use a product for a while and thats exactly what I did. I used Barbasol after shave balm every day in place of my usual pure aloe and a either after shave or cologne. I even took it on a weekend trip and used it exclusively.

This stuff does nothing for me except smell OK for several minutes. Even so it has some nice ingredients in it because its in such low doses it becomes a mute point. Also its very thin when it comes out of the bottle. I actually had some neck razor burn(which I rarely get) and after applying the Barbasol I still had razor burn. I am a quick healer so after about an hour it was all gone.

My conclusion: I have found other Barbasol products to be much better so I will stick with them.

Latest reviews

I had mentioned that I recently bought this from my local Publix and was giving it a try. Someone mentioned doing a review and I finally completed it. In order to be fair I think you have to use a product for a while and thats exactly what I did. I used Barbasol after shave balm every day in place of my usual pure aloe and a either after shave or cologne. I even took it on a weekend trip and used it exclusively.

This stuff does nothing for me except smell OK for several minutes. Even so it has some nice ingredients in it because its in such low doses it becomes a mute point. Also its very thin when it comes out of the bottle. I actually had some neck razor burn(which I rarely get) and after applying the Barbasol I still had razor burn. I am a quick healer so after about an hour it was all gone.

My conclusion: I have found other Barbasol products to be much better so I will stick with them.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
1.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
0.00 star(s)